Pages

25 March 2011

Hello High Heels


{Dress: Old Navy, $4}
{Sweater: Old Navy, $9}
{Tights: American Eagle, $3}
{Scarf: Old Navy, $9}
{Necklace: Forever 21, gift}
{Shoes: Target, $12}

Although I wore heels almost everyday in high school, I could count on one hand the amount of times I've pulled out a pair for classes in college. Not that I'm terrible with walking in heels- but the over casualness of my school has gotten me to choose comfort 9 times out of 10. Like this outfit (not including the shoes), the dress might very well have been meant to be worn as a nightgown and the sweater is pretty much just a blanket with sleeves. Oh yes, this is a Friday outfit.

Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the tights with the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweater! And the shoes & blue tights make are a nice touch to the black dress (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love your outfit - I love how you wore the blue tights and patterned heels with the simple dress and sweater. :D

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I'm loving your blog so far, I'm going to follow! :D

    -Evelina
    effervescentevelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!