Pages

22 March 2011

Back to the Sunny Side


{Skirt: H&M, $17}
{Lace Top: Charlotte Russe, $7}
{Belt: Aeropostale, about 6 years ago...}
{Tights: Mom's from high school}
{Boots: thrifted, $4}
{Necklace: Puerto Rico, $20}

I apologize for my little rant yesterday- but hey, everybody has their days... to combat my bad days lately, here are some really great things that happened today:

  • I didn't rip these tights- well, I didn't rip them further. There are two neat little holes on the knees (I wore them backwards today) and they haven't run at alllll. Crazy.
  • I'm only 2 classes away from a Spanish minor- and I wasn't even trying.
  • I was gifted a gigantic jar of nutella Sunday night- which has since become my favorite thing ever.
  • There was a (lacrosse?) game going on right out side the window of my corporate finance class this afternoon- and they played 90s music for a large chunk of class. oh yessss.
  • Best friend from Canada told me she was sending me a package! Because she moved in the 8th grade- we've only seen each other 3 or 4 times since then. But seriously, I know I can always always always count on her. Now that's something awesome.

Well that's all for today. I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week!

3 comments:

  1. wow I love this colour combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lacy top and these far red tights are lovely!! They're great for adding color to a neutral outfit!

    <a href="http://cuteandlittle.com>cute & little</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole outfit! Probably my favorite of yours so far!

    I'm your newest follower (:

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!