Pages

11 March 2010

After the Mud...




What I Wore
Jeans: Old Navy
Brown Military Jacket: Target
Top: Old Navy
Flats: Old Navy
Scarf: Gift
Bangles: Rue 21, Forever 21, Old Navy

Where
After ruining my cute outfit in the mud I needed a new one for dinner and a meeting!

Why
Since I couldn’t wear my dress/tights/cardigan combo for the rest of the night because of the mud I needed something cute and easy. I thought about styling a super trendy outfit, but I didn’t want to waste it when I wouldn’t be seeing that many people. So for tonight (which was really last night because I’m just now blogging about it) I dressed up dark jeans and a white T-shirt with a light green pashmina and gold bangles. I threw on a brown jacket to stay warm and headed out!

Do save your awesome outfits for when you know you’ll be seeing people, or is every second your personal runway? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!