Pages

12 March 2010

Fun Find Friday: Leas Vintage on etsy.com

Lately I've been scouring the internet for cute vintage clothes at bargain prices (I'm a college student, what can I say?) Obviously, good vintage doesn't come at cheap prices, so I hadn't had much luck until I stumbled upon LeasVintage at etsy.com. I found the site while longingly staring at a vintage dress belonging to Jessica of whatiwore, see the outfit here http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/post/365326296/what-i-wore-sailor-swap. I was really suprised and even more excited when I visited Leasvintage and discoverd her plethora of cute vintage clothes all at great prices. I bought this adorable vintage top for only $14. I can't wait to pair it with a cute skirt and wedges for summer, and with skinnys and a cardigan now. I love the top because it's obvious its truly vintage, yet it's in perfect condition!



I was very pleased with the items and service Leasvintage offered. Leas measurements are very accurate, and she is quick to respond if you have a question about any of the items. She also launders all non-dry clean items before shipping them to the buyer and ships the package in this adorable wrapping with a personal card.




I'm keeping my eye on her site for more cute things to buy, I would love to get this dress, it looks like something I could find in my mom's yearbook from the 70's- adorable!


The only slightly negative comment I could think of was that the shop does not currently have any larger sized items. Although this does make it so much easier for me to shop because I can fit most items for sale, I know it might come as a discouragement to some. Other than that, which really doesn't affect me anyhow- I love this shop!

Pictures used in this post are property of LeasVintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!