Pages

04 March 2010

Home Sweet Home



Eeyore and Daisy are saying Hello in the background :)



Aww, Sammy wanted to help momma!

What
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: American Eagle
Boots: Burlington Coat Factory
Ring: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Vintage from my mom

Where
Birthday lunch with my dad and then out to the old city for thrifting with my mom.

Why
I bought this adorable little shirtdress while shopping the other day- it definitely reminds me of something my grandmother might have worn. Then when I was shooting the pictures I wanted to play up the boots & dress combo with a slightly country/western inspired background. I must say- although I love visiting big cities and taking in all they have to offer, I sure do love coming home to East Tennessee :)

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhh i love this! the scenery really goes great with your outfit. and i want your dog. and i have to come visit you over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just found your blog through College Fashion. I love love love your outfit and the scenery in this photo. Reminds me of my hometown!

    Yay for rural girls with style :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!