Pages

25 March 2010

TheClosetFiles- featured on WeLoveColors.com!

Eek! As you can probably tell, I love tights by WeLoveColors.com. They fit well throughout the day, resist ripping and tearing, and of course, are available in tons of colors. So why am I writing about this? I just found out that WeLoveColors featured me on their trends blog! You can see it here. The post itself really isn't a big deal, it's pretty much the same post from Trendy Tuesday last week. But the fact that someone saw my blog and thought it was good enough to feature on the trends website was pretty cool, to say the least ;) I'm still new to the whole blogging thing, but I'm definitely excited to continue learning and building my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!