Pages

09 March 2010

Some Floral for a warm Spring Day










What
Tank Top: H&M
Skirt: Abercrombie and Fitch
Tights: Vintage from my mom :)
Boots: Burlington Coat Factory
Denim Blazer: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Also vintage from my mom

Where
A full day of classes, and then to the Winnie Palmer Nature Reserve on campus to take some pictures

Why
This week we have actually had amazing weather. It's stayed around mid- high fifties during the day! Does the fact that we still have this much snow tell you how much we had when it was cold?? Anyways, I actually wore this outfit with some royal blue/navy tights, and a navy cardigan. Although it was pretty cute, I opted to change into this combination. I usually never repeat entire outfits, but I kinda love this :) And although I know most people don't consider this pattern mixing, I do love the subtle difference of the polka dot tights and the floral print skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!