Pages

21 May 2010

Fun Find Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Here are some fun little links, some fashion related, but not all :)

  • I don't normally enjoy computer/video games, but I LOVE Robot Unicorn. It's a fun little game that's surprisingly addicting.
  • Coach has recently teamed up with bloggers to design 4 limited edition bags. Although I probably won't be shelling out my hard-earned cash for them (prices range from $398-$498), it's awesome to see each of the bloggers' styles show through in their individual bags. From SHEfinds, here are some pictures.
  • I love wearing cute flats to work because they're a great way not to sacrifice style for comfort. Glamour has a great feature on 29 Flats for Under $50. Now that's my kind of shopping!
  • Another awesome article from Glamour- Summer Dress Under $50.
  • From ABC news, here's a video of an extra special valedictorian speech- mid speech she pops to question to her longtime boyfriend, who happens to be the salutatorian. SO sweet :)
  • Ever read FML? It's my homepage, and it makes me laugh every time... but here's a new one that just might be replacing my daily FML- LGMH (LoveGivesMeHope). I've had a little trouble with their website, so here is their tumblr
Outfit posts coming this weekend :) Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!