Pages

13 May 2010

May 11: Shades of Green






What
Skirt: Target, $15
Top: Kohl's, $4
Heels: Rue 21, $2
Belt: Charlotte Russe, $9
Earrings: Puerto Rican Market, $12
Ring: gift :)

Where
Today was my second day on the job at the State 4-H office. I like it, a lot. This morning my task was to organize service project locations for the Junior High Academic Conference coming up in June. During my break my dad took me to lunch at a deli he used to own on campus, Good Times Deli. If you're ever in Knoxville and want a good sandwich, go there.

Why
For anyone who isn't familiar with the 4-H organization, or if you didn't hear enough yesterday, lol, the 4-H colors are kelly green and white. Even though this skirt has more than just kelly green, I couldn't help but think of 4-H when I first bought it last summer. Since it was pretty warm today I added a simple fitted top and a belt and earrings to pull it together. For my hair I just popped in some sponge rollers to give it a little wave, then braided the side back to keep my hair out of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!