Pages

30 May 2010

Just a Little Message

Sorry, no cute outfit posts today :( It's honestly just been a lazy Sunday in which I'm desperately trying to finish the unpacking that should have been done weeks ago. I'll be back tomorrow, I promise. But today is special because.... It's my friend Sara's 19th birthday! So

Sara, Happy Birthday. I hope you have an awesome day and if I wasn't 9 hours away I would jump out from a random corner, oreo in hand, and scare you (inside joke, sorry everybody!) But in all seriousness, thank you so much for always being there to listen and give advice, even when I know you're tired of hearing the same stories over and over. Now, let's plan a weekend rendezvous somewhere between our own states :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!