Pages

28 May 2010

Smalltown, USA





What
Dress: Rue 21, $2
Vest: TJ Maxx, 50¢
Heels: Rue 21, $2
Belt: Old Navy, $4
Earrings: Puerto Rican Market, $12
Sunglasses: Rue 21, $5

Where
Work and just a tiny bit of shopping. Usually it's physically impossible for for me to use "tiny bit" and "shopping" in the same sentence- but for $26 I got 2 dresses, 2 tops, a cardigan and a green cargo jacket at Old Navy. Gotta love sales :)

Why
So this isn't even the post office I use, but sometimes I pass it on the way to work, and I love how little and cute it is. It's alot like the town where I live. You can count on your neighbors for anything, and friends are as good as family. I have to admit, as much as I love traveling and going to school up North, at the end of the day nothing is better than my good ol' Southern home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!