Pages

14 May 2010

The Belted Scarf





What

Dress: Old Navy, $5

Scarf: Old Navy, $9

Sandals: Payless, $3

Belt: Charlotte Russe, $9

Ring: Gift


Where

Hanging out after work


Why

Whenever I try a new trend I usually like to wear it somewhere low key first, that way I can get a feel for it without completely throwing myself out there. I threw on this t-shirt dress outfit after work the other day for a little hanging out. Although I liked this look, I’m not sure I’ll be belting my scarves anymore- It kind of reminds me of the movies with the dorky guy who belts his tie. I’m glad I tried it though, every time I try something new it makes me eager for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!