Pages

19 May 2010

50's Anyone?





What
Shirtdress: Forever 21, $30
Heels: Random store in LA, $8
Necklace: Forever 21, $4

Where
Out to lunch and a movie with my friend Ashley. Can anyone else hardly wait for Sex and the City 2? I never followed the series, but I LOVED the first movie.

Why
I love shirt-dresses because they're so simple and easy to just throw on and look nice. This one is especially nice for several reasons:
  1. It was only $30 at Forever 21
  2. It has a really cute floralish/featherish print
  3. The placement of the waist and pockets makes legs look super long
I also love these shoes- for the first few minutes they're on. After that I'm ready for some cute sandals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!