Pages

27 February 2011

Hello, Tennessee!

{Dress: Target, $20}
{Cardigan: Loft, $24}
{Belt: Vintage, Mom's}
{Flats: Target, $9}

I got a little too excited to be back in Tennessee yesterday when I went tights-less sushi for a double date with Greg (Double date in this instance means 2 dates in one day.) First we walked around market square in Knoxville and had lunch, and then we realized we just couldn't turn down our Wednesday/Saturday night half priced sushi deal and went to dinner too. The only thing is, I always get a shrimp tempura and a spicy oyster roll. I do want to try some new stuff, but I'm not the most adventurous person when it comes to foods. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Knoxville. Half price sushi. Must be Stir Fry. Yummy. I am very basic with my sushi. I love the philadelphia roll.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!