Pages

06 February 2011

Here We Go (Steelers!)




{Top: Old Navy, $4}
{Jeans: TJ Maxx, $20}
{Blazer: H&M, $20}
{Belt: J. Crew, $14}
{Flats: Target, $12}
{Necklace: gift}
{Bracelets: random}

Thanks for sticking around while I jinxed myself with sickness. Haha... but seriously, I've spent probably 90% of the past few days asleep. Knock on wood, I think I'm finally getting over it. Thank goodness for weekends! Please excuse this super quick post, but living in Pittsburgh I feel obliged to get off the computer and cheer for the home team- hence the black and gold for today's outfit.

Go Steelers!

4 comments:

  1. I'm all for the Steelers, too! And I've been sick all weekend.... Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle Steelers vibe! I was proSteelers too. That may or may not have only been because of the fact that I have a professor giving an exam this week that is a huge Steelers fan. He would have been in a better grading mood if they had pulled down a victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, I'm so glad you wore Steelers' colors :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!