Pages

20 February 2011

It's a Blue Jeans and Studying type of day


{Top: Old Navy, $4}
{Jeans: T.J. Maxx, $20}
{Cardigan: Loft, $20}
{Boots: Belk, $35}
{Necklace: American Eagle, gift}
{Rings: Silpada, $45}

Alright, so I wear jeans alot. Considering this is the weekend before midterms though, I think I might be one of the only students not in sweats. And as much as I would have loved to dress up in something pretty today, it would have gone to waste as I bribed my super smart room-mate to teach me corporate finance. There's always tomorrow... and my chinese test...



This is what a long distance relationship does. It glues a phone to your hand. Well, at least mine does. I swear I text allllll the time. Consider this example A. But seriously, it does kind of stink. At least we have summer. I don't know how the couples without time together can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!