Pages

08 February 2011

Snow Snow Snow






{Top: TJ Maxx, $7}
{Skirt: H&M, $3}
{Tights: WeLoveColors.com, $10}
{Flats: Target, $12}
{Belt: J. Crew, $14}
{Rabbit Ring: H&M, 4 for $8}
{Locket Necklace: The Body Shop, $3}
{Short Necklace: gift}

Today I was going to talk about how I felt all Valentines dayish (of course, because I'm wearing floral and pink and red and lockets and stuff.) Instead, I'm going to tell you how much I hate this weather. We had no snow yesterday, NONE. So I planned my outfit around this lovely lack of all snow; and what happens? We got a dumping of it last night. I'm not even standing in the bad parts either. It just makes me excited to visit Tennessee this weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like your skirt!!!it will look great in summer as well;)kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that skirt paired with the more "traditional" winter attire. You look Fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!