Pages

02 February 2011

I'm dedicated this time.



{Top: Old Navy, $4}
{Jeans: TJ Maxx, $20}
{Cardigan: Forever 21, $15}
{Belt: Mom's}
{Scarf: Target, $2}
{Earrings: gift}
{Boots: Belk, $30}

So that little sick feeling yesterday got alot worse today. Have you ever had that feeling where you're sick and for some reason you just can't help but cry? Like, it's not THAT bad, there's just something that makes the tears flow. Well, I went to cheerleading practice last night- probably not a good idea, but anyways, I was sitting in a corner by myself during a break (contagious=bad) and one of the girls came over to ask if I was OK... well, the tears just started and with my sore throat I managed to squeak out, "My room-mate got bronchitis." When she said, "Oh no! Are you just worried about her? I'm sure she'll be OK!" I kind of had to laugh. I felt like such kid crying because I was sick. But I swear, I'm not that emotional. There has got to be some hormone that comes out when you're sick and does that emotional thing to you. Right?

Anyways, despite being grossly sick today, I did stick the 30 for 30. Yay! I'm bound and determined to stick to it this time. So here's what I wore today, minus my scraggly ponytail and stuff...

2 comments:

  1. Awww feel better girl. And the crying thing always happens when I have a silly injury (ex- trip and fall). I laugh but when people keep asking if I am okay I start crying, weird right? Cute outfit though, love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! I have those moments too. You made a great outfit though! :) I love the cardigan and green scarf together.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you; thank you so much for stopping by :) Leave me a link so I can visit you too!